What to Wear
- Please bring at least three wardrobe options.
- Solids are generally best and a color (that compliments you) can add visual interest.
- Steer toward simple, clean lines that fit well.
- Remember...you can never go wrong with black.
- White adds bulk, so think carefully about wearing this option. It can work, but do not let it be your only option.
- Classic never goes out of style.
- As a general rule, avoid high necklines. We want to show the neck and frame the face.
- Long sleeves are good when you want to eliminate the arm issue.
- Remember to bring accessories that compliment your wardrobe.
- Color is a factor for you as well. If you are wearing a suit, think color in regard to the shirt underneath and/or the tie. It makes a difference!
- Remember to get a good haircut and be clean shaven.
- If you are not wearing a suit...bring options.
- Solids are best and a color (that compliments you) can greatly enhance your photo.
Are Professional Hair & Make-up Artists Available?
- Yes...I have a list of excellent hair & make-up artists and can help you find the one that is right for you. Their fee is not covered in the head shot price, so you will pay them directly. This saves you money and keeps me from having to mark them up.